When we are little we can’t wait to grow up. Then we enter adulthood we think we have all the time in the world. And then, if we’re lucky at some point in our adult lives we start paying attention to how we spend our time.
Are the things, people, places, and events really worthy of your time? Are you making the best of your free time? I know after a long day at work, or a weekend day full of running around and getting ready for the next week, the last thing you want to do yet another thing. But is sitting countless hours on social networks, playing on phones or tablets, or watching countless hours of meaningless shows really the best way to spend your free time?
Worthwhile things to do with your time:
- Take a walk
- Take a yoga class
- Make memories with your kids
- Start learning something you’ve always wanted to learn
- Read a book
- Take up a hobby
- Improve self-confidence by conquering something that’s in your way to living the life you want to live
- Surround your self with people who bring you joy
- Watch a feel-good, thought-provoking, or comedy movie or show
- Don’t waste your time on things that don’t matter and people who don’t care.
Bring joy, laughter, and feel good memories into your life and live the life the way you want to live, not the way you’re expected to live. You deserve to be happy.
Submit your review